JS Integration Engineer
As a software integration engineer at Metrological you will be in daily contact with various (international) TV Operators and you will be technically responsible for the whole integration process of our Framework onto the settop box.
Furthermore, you will be working continuously on the developing features for, and optimizing of, the Framework to get to a best possible performance and with that guarantee stability to our end clients (globally millions of households).
You will be part of our development/operations team (which includes 50 team members, among whom Fronted Developers, Backend Developers, QA, Designers and Embedded Engineers) and you will be responsible for the integration, validation and optimizing the Metrological TV Application Framework on our clients settop boxes: this involves amongst other integrations onto the middleware stack, browser, video-player and backend API as well as developing app portals.
- Higher professional technical education (bachelor) or equivalent professional level achieved due to experience (must);
- You’re an experienced software engineer with experience in complex software integrations. (must);
- Experience with Vue, nodeJS, browser development, HTML 5 and CSS (preferred);
- You are skilled in communication and you enjoy being contact with international clients (must);
- You master the English and (preferably) the Dutch language, in writing and spoken language (must);
- You have a proactive attitude towards work and not a ‘9 to 5’ mentality but a ‘let’s go for it’ spirit (must). Working times may vary seeing our clients are in different time zones;
- You are accurate, you work structured and you are a team player who takes his/her responsibilities and is capable of working independently.
We offer you a dynamic role in an environment with a promising future, where there is room for individual and professional growth. You will get a working spot in an inspiring environment with the latest equipment, so you can get the most out of yourself and the job.
Besides a good salary (depending on knowledge and experience) you will get a laptop and mobile. Metrological is so rapidly growing that there are virtually unlimited career opportunities.
Who we are
Since 2005 we have been building an innovative cloud based TV Application Platform for TV operators to give their customers access to the latest and most popular series, films, music and more. With the complete product suite, consisting of the TV App Store, App Manager, Dashboard and App Library, TV operators are able to launch, operate and monetise their own branded TV App Store. We are a market leader in the industry, with a broad portfolio of international customers that includes many of the largest media companies and operators in the world such as Vodafone, Liberty Global, KPN, NOS, Turkcell and beIN, offering content owners a reach of millions of TV viewers worldwide.
From our offices in Rotterdam, Wroclaw and Silicon Valley we are working with a dedicated team of ambitious colleagues on innovations in the field of technology and entertainment every day. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for enthusiastic, talented and creative colleagues who want to grow along with us.