Connected TV World Summit | London | May 24-25
Meet with our Sales and Content Team in London at Connected TV World Summit on May 24 & 25.
On May 24 at 12.20-1.00pm UK Time, Thijs Bijleveld, Head of Sales and Business Development, speaks at the panel How Pay TV operators remain relevant in the 2020s.
How does Pay TV remains relevant in a world where content that was once exclusive to them is now available via studio direct-to-consumer streaming services, across Smart TV and connected TV devices, for as little as a few Euros a month. We consider the question from the position of consumers and content owners – why do they need Pay TV and what does it continue to offer that is unique and which they cannot live without?
Discussions will include:
- The value of Pay TV as a super-aggregator;
- How to excel at making content discovery and navigation easy;
- Where operators can add value for the streaming services they carry;
- The lessons from successful apps ‘carriage’ partnerships;
- How a great onboarding relationship manifests itself to joint subscribers;
- How even small Pay TV operators can manage the onboarding lifecycle across potentially dozens of apps.
- We want to know if ‘super-aggregation’, done well, can attract new customers, and what will persuade late-20s first-homers to take a full-flavour Pay TV offering.
Register now for Connected TV World Summit with 20% discount. Use the code: MET20 at check-out.