Technical Program Manager
As a Metrological Technical Program Manager, you are responsible for leading multiple customer projects and operationally manage the Metrological project team (varying from 4 to 10 team members). The projects typically have a duration of 6-12 months and have a large (embedded) software component.
The focus of the Technical Program Manager is mainly on managing the team, suppliers, the customer and third parties involved in the project. You will work closely with the Account Management and Development departments of Metrological.
We operate internationally - you enjoy working together with other cultures and are proactive and skilled in (remote) communication. You also see no issue in the fact that working hours can shift regularly, because customers are in different time zones.
- Manage all levels of projects, from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring until completion of the project;
- Create and control project plans and project schedules in order to integrate, customize and deploy the Metrological software products at the customer;
- Coordination of daily project activities, create status reports, perform forecasting, manage change requests and resolve issues;
- Daily communication with stakeholders and those who are responsible at the customer. Report on progress and manage expectations;
- Ensure projects are completed successfully, resulting in customer satisfaction;
- Leading and coaching the project team.
We are looking for an experienced professional, with good leadership qualities and management skills. You are flexible, pragmatic and able to manage multiple deadline-driven software integration projects in parallel. You are experienced in working in a fast-paced environment and you can easily adjust to changing priorities.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or electrotechnics or similar work and thinking level;
- A minimum of 3 years work-related experience is required in a Digital TV or related industry. Experienced in managing business-to-business deployment projects;
- At least 5 years of experience in managing software development and integration projects;
- Multiple years of hands-on experience with (embedded) software development as a software engineer or software architect;
- You are diplomatic, result driven, a strong leader and motivator;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A strong personality and able to convince;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis;
- Excellent in English (verbal and written).
We offer you a dynamic role in an environment with a promising future, where there is room for individual and professional growth. You will get a working spot in an inspiring environment with the latest equipment, so you can get the most out of yourself and the job.
Besides a good salary (depending on knowledge and experience) you will get a laptop and mobile. Metrological is so rapidly growing that there are virtually unlimited career opportunities.
Who we are
Since 2005 we have been building an innovative cloud based TV Application Platform for TV operators to give their customers access to the latest and most popular series, films, music and more. With the complete product suite, consisting of the TV App Store, App Manager, Dashboard and App Library, TV operators are able to launch, operate and monetise their own branded TV App Store. We are a market leader in the industry, with a broad portfolio of international customers that includes many of the largest media companies and operators in the world such as Vodafone, Liberty Global, KPN, NOS, Turkcell and beIN, offering content owners a reach of millions of TV viewers worldwide.
From our offices in Rotterdam, Wroclaw and Silicon Valley we are working with a dedicated team of ambitious colleagues on innovations in the field of technology and entertainment every day. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for enthusiastic, talented and creative colleagues who want to grow along with us.