Technical Partner Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to continue the expansion of the Metrological Content library. You will be working with some of the biggest digital, media and broadcast brands in the world. Building relationships both internally and externally will be key to your success.
You will be responsible for the smooth on-boarding of brands (eg: NBC, Bloomberg, Acorn etc) as TV apps into the Metrological App library. We expect you to be able to provide technical guidance to external companies as well as internal technical teams.
- Manage and lead multiple relationships with our largest and most important App partners.
- Manage and monitor communication between the App partners and project teams to ensure timely application deployment.
- Closely partner with internal cross-functional technical, project, account teams that own day-to-day interactions with operators.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our App partners first, give them a seamless onboarding and support them at every touchpoint.
- Work closely with the Tech teams to understand our capability and present clients with the most suitable solutions.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our current development pipelines and communicate this to decision makers internally.
- Lead and manage partner initiatives and identify new strategies for business success.
- Drive improvements in partners’ end-to-end performance - working with the teams to track partners’ key metrics.
- Liaise regularly with the content acquisition and sales teams to provide input to the Content strategy, monthly operations reviews, and briefings.
- Between 5-10 years of experience in working either as a technical engineer, a technical lead, experienced software developer, technical pre-sales or technical project manager.
- Ability in building strong customer relationships.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple initiatives with varying schedules at once.
- Experience with OTT or TV Apps a plus.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree. (or equivalent experience)
- You can work independently, are pro-active and very communicative.
- Fluent in English.
- Comfortable working as part of a team - make big things happen by working together,
- Critical thinker as you will consistently need to apply your independent judgment.
We offer you a dynamic role in an environment with a promising future, where there is room for individual and professional growth. You will get a working spot in an inspiring environment with the latest equipment, so you can get the most out of yourself and the job.
Besides a good salary (depending on knowledge and experience) you will get a laptop and mobile. Metrological is so rapidly growing that there are virtually unlimited career opportunities.
Who we are
Since 2005 we have been building an innovative cloud based TV Application Platform for TV operators to give their customers access to the latest and most popular series, films, music and more. With the complete product suite, consisting of the TV App Store, App Manager, Dashboard and App Library, TV operators are able to launch, operate and monetise their own branded TV App Store. We are a market leader in the industry, with a broad portfolio of international customers that includes many of the largest media companies and operators in the world such as Vodafone, Liberty Global, KPN, NOS, Turkcell and beIN, offering content owners a reach of millions of TV viewers worldwide.
From our offices in Rotterdam, Wroclaw and Silicon Valley we are working with a dedicated team of ambitious colleagues on innovations in the field of technology and entertainment every day. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for enthusiastic, talented and creative colleagues who want to grow along with us.