Software Engineer SDK at Metrological
On a regular week your activities will be:
- Supporting external parties in complex technical issues:
- Supporting external partners building/finalising applications;
- Spending time and effort solving issues reported by externals;
- Reviewing code of applications developed by external partners using the Metrological SDK.
- Documenting best practices per platforms/scenario as lessons learned;
- Providing SDK training, tracking and expanding the (online) SDK documentation and the SDK FAQ;
- Provide on-site support during the international appathons that we organize;
- You will develop apps for our application platform where time allows.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or similar (must);
- You’re experienced with engineering support and have excellent debugging skills in software products;
- Experience with NodeJS (preferred);
- You show initiative, are pro-active, responsive and keen to get things resolved;
- You have strong communications skills. You are able to listen, speak and observe;
- You like helping and supporting others;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, in word and in writing;
- Furthermore, you are accurate, you work structured and you are a team player, who takes responsibility and is well able to work independently.
You are located in Rotterdam and part of the app development team, consisting of 13 team members, including Designers, Frontend App Developers and QA.
We offer you a dynamic role in an environment with a promising future, where there is room for individual and professional growth. You will get a working spot in an inspiring environment with the latest equipment, so you can get the most out of yourself and the job.
Besides a good salary (depending on knowledge and experience) you will get a laptop and mobile. Metrological is so rapidly growing that there are virtually unlimited career opportunities.
Who we are
Since 2005 we have been building an innovative TV Application Platform for TV operators to give their customers access to the latest and most popular series, films, music and more. With the complete product suite, consisting of the TV App Store, App Manager, Dashboard and App Library, TV operators are able to launch, operate and monetize their own branded TV App Store.
We are a market leader in the industry, with a broad portfolio of international customers that includes many of the largest media companies and operators in the world such as Vodafone, Liberty Global, Sky, KPN, NOS, and MultiChoice, offering content owners a reach of millions of TV viewers worldwide.
From our offices in Rotterdam, Wroclaw and Silicon Valley we are working with a dedicated team of ambitious colleagues on innovations in the field of technology and entertainment every day. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for enthusiastic, talented and creative colleagues who want to grow along with us.